Our volunteer host position is an integral part of our organization. The Centre is staffed by volunteers Tues-Sun, 1-4pm Oct-April and 1-5pm May-Sept. It is an opportunity to engage with the community and enjoy the exhibits each month.
Hosts are needed to:
- Welcome patrons and inform them of the exhibits in the Main and Mini Gallery.
- Share historical information about the building.
- Provide tea or coffee in the Tea Room.
- Maintain general cleanliness of the main floor.
- Ensure patrons sign the guest book for data collection.
- Assist patrons with the purchase of art or items from the gift shop.
- Assist tourists with information about the area. Applications can be acquired by contacting the Volunteer Coordinator 780-354-3600 or email@example.com
Orientation with our volunteer coordinator and 1-2 shifts shadowing a current volunteer.